Pork ‘n Pull
Our Pork ‘n Pull products are oven ready, and rubbed with Southern barbeque or Smokey Texas spices for a delicious flavour. Cook in the conventional oven or slow cooker for the ultimate pulled pork. Once cooked, pull apart and add your favourite barbeque sauce.
Southern BBQ Ingredients – Pork, spices, salt, brown sugar, smoke flavor, garlic powder, onion powder, dried vinegar.
Smokey Texas Ingredients – Pork, spices (mustard), salt, sugar, smoke flavor, brown sugar, caramel colour, modified corn starch, vinegar solids, flavour, lactic acid.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (176˚C).
- Remove from package and place meat in a deep roasting pan.
- In bottom of pan, pour 1 cup water or apple juice or beer.
- Cover pan tightly with lid or foil and cook in oven for about 2-2 ½ hours per kg or until meat can easily be torn apart with a fork
- Remove pan from oven and rest, covered, for 15-20 minutes.
- Pull pork apart with two forks and add your favourite BBQ sauce to the desired consistency.
Slow Cooker Instructions – Add one cup of water and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.